Simple 3-ingredient protein pancakes. We switch it up and fill them with chocolate chips or blueberries and top them with pure organic maple syrup. This recipe is very versatile and can be a great breakfast or post-workout meal!
Simple Protein Pancakes
½ cup vanilla protein
Chocolate chips, or other ingredients to put in pancakes
- Mash bananas, whisk the eggs and mix all ingredients together in small bowl.
- Place a pan over medium heat and grease with a bit of oil. Once pan is hot, add about a quarter cup of batter, about 3-5 inches wide.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips or whatever else you want on top of the pancakes.
- Once the pancakes begin to bubble and the edges start to “crisp,” flip them. Cook for about 1 minute each side, depending how hot the pan is.
- Re-grease the pan, as needed.